Thursday, April 9, 2009

Things I Liked About My Job

1. Being paid.
2. Having my own office.
3. Occassionally being fed by my boss. She could put together a mean salad bar.
4. Getting to play and get paid.
5. Going camping and getting paid.
6. Hanging out with cool teenagers and getting paid.
7. Going to a camp where there is a mile and a half of beach front, four hundred acres, heated cabins, my own shower, and lots of trees, and getting paid.
8. Working with nice people.
9. Getting to take snow days when the school district took snow days.
10. Becoming friends with people who believe that volunteering their time to make a positive impact in the lives of children is valuable and worth taking a night off the couch.

8 comments:

Dizzle. said...

Mmmm... salad bar...

carrieann123 said...

11. Getting to be Carrie's boss. Even if she can be (ahem) *difficult* at times...

Carlene said...

I sense a reoccuring theme here "getting paid" comes to mind:) Glad you like your job!

Kristine said...

You're not changing jobs are you? The "liked" made me wonder if you are done working at that one. But it does sound like a great job. Especially if you enjoy it.

Dizzle. said...

Ummmm... Carrie... how difficult are you? You're making me nervous...

Happy Camper said...

She's very, VERY difficult, Dizzle. Just to warn ya.

carrieann123 said...

Don't worry. I'm only difficult 90% of the time...

Ok. Maybe 99.

:)

Dizzle. said...

Awesome. I look forward to working with you.