Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why? Why? Why?

So, hypothetically, say a person were to leave their headlights on overnight, through no fault of their own, because the chime doesn't work, through no fault of my, er, their own. And say their car is parked nose in, with things on both side of them. How, I ask you, is this hypothetical person supposed to jump their car battery? Especially when the brilliant, brilliant jumper cable manufacturers don't make standard jumper cables that stretch the whole length of a car. Why wouldn't they make them to stretch the length of a car? If your car, hypothetically, was parked at a downhill slant, it's kind of hard to just pop it in neutral and roll your car back so your battery is within range of another person's battery.

Jumper cable manufacturer, you should pay me money and I will tell you how to make your product. I'm just full of good thoughts today!

2 comments:

carrieann123 said...

Wow.

Again? Really?

(don't defriend me, please. It had to be said)

Or, defriend me. Apparently that's what all the cool people are doing.

:)

kerensa said...

carrie's right. i was thinking the same thing. you'd have to defriend us both. :)